A quality blended topsoil containing sterilised loam and added organic matter making it ideal for a variety of uses around the garden, on lawns, flowers beds, for planting and general border use.
For lawn use:
- Can be used on lawns to fill in hollows in uneven ground on existing lawns – re-seed the levelled area or lift turf and replace afterwards
- Mix with sand for top-dressing in autumn and where necessary over-seed
- Apply over bare patches in lawn and re-seed to improve the visual aspect of the lawn
- To improve soil before laying turf
For General Use
- Add topsoil when creating new flower beds
- To replace old topsoil when replanting
- Add to stony soils to increase and improve topsoil layer
- When planting trees and shrubs in poor soil, dig a deep hole and backfill with new topsoil and fertiliser to encourage healthy growth of plants
- Useful to add to compost
Not suitable for use with acid loving plants such as rhododendrons, azaleas, heathers and related plants.
20 litre bag